- INPUT ONE: is optimized to a Single Coil pickup
- INPUT TWO: to a Humbucker, but you can run whatever you want into either one.
- BITE: selects upper range muscle at the first gain stage in 3 positions.
- HR: HEADROOM limits output clipping to about 20 watts when activated.
- ATTITUDE: offers a useful variety of gain and EQ selections in five stepped rotary positions.
- LOW CUT: 6 position rotary selectable coupling network dials in the Low end sweet spot.
- HIGH CUT: 6 position rotary selector controls a local feedback network. Instead of conventional preamp stage treble shunt control, the JOAT employs power amp treble compression
- Dual Output Transformer Stage combines EL84 and 6V6 output tubes
Exceptional Reverb utilizing an EL84 pentode driving a custom transformer into two shock mounted reverb tanks. Modeled after PLATE reverb.
- DRIVE: Drive level to the Reverb circuitry
- TONE: Reverb Tone
- LEVEL: Reverb output level with PULL BRIGHT
JOAT TREMOLO: ultra wide ranging in both SPEED and DEPTH from subtle to full stutter.
- DEPTH with click off at full ccw position
FRONT PANEL POWER AND B+ (STANDBY) SWITCH
- 4/8/16 OHM SPEAKER LOAD SELECTOR
- MAIN & EXT SPEAKER JACKS
- AMPLIFIER PHASE SWITCH
- REVERB SND/RTN RCA JACKS
- REMOTE FOOTSWITCH JACK
- MAINS & Hi V 3AG fuses
- IEC MAINS
- REVERB/TREM FOOTSWITCH JACK
- DUAL FOOTSWITCH WITH STATUS LED’S