The JOAT 1 x 12″ Combo mirrors the flagship Jack of all Tone direct coupled open loop design – eliminating the traditional tone stack. A super versatile single 12″ (EL84 or 6V6) Combo package with a 12W reduced headroom option and on board Tremolo. Reverb add on option now available.
JOAT 1×12″ 20W Combo
A touch sensitive tone machine to be reckoned with. EL84 or 6V6 output stage option.
- INPUT ONE: is optimized to a Single Coil pickup
- INPUT TWO: to a Humbucker, but you can run whatever you want into either one.
- BITE: selects upper range muscle at the first gain stage in 3 positions.
- HR: Normal and Reduced Headroom settings
- ATTITUDE: Five position rotary switch selects overall gain/EQ tapering of first preamp stage
- LOW CUT: Five position rotary switch rolls off Low frequency content.
- HIGH CUT: Six position rotary High Cut tailors treble response directly across the output tube plates.
- TREMOLO: Exceptional and stable range of speed and depth Tremolo from subtle to full stutter.
- 4/8/16 ohm output
- Speaker Output polarity/phase switch
- Footswitch included
- Recommended 12″ Speaker options include:
- Eminence GASC64, Celestion Greenback, Celestion Heritage 30 70th Anniversary, Custom Alnico
- Pine finger jointed construction with Baltic birch 13ply baffle board
- Available in Raspberry or Blueberry Tolex with custom Gold Sparkle Piping
REVERB ADD ON: Now available dual pan EL84 driven tube reverb for plate like depth with DRIVE, TONE and LEVEL control.
- 20 Watt Output @clip with either EL84 or 6V6 output tubes into selectable 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Tube Compliment:
- 2x) EL84 or 6V6 option
- 1x) 6AU6 Pentode
- 2x) 12AX7
- 1x) 12AU7
- 5AR4 (20W) or 5Y3 (15W) output
optional Reverb Add on Kit includes additional 12AX7, EL84 and dual reverb tanks
- 120 or 240VAC Mains operation
- Power consumption aprox. 100W
- Weight: Aprox 45 lbs (depending on speaker)
- Dimensions: 21.5”w x 24”h x 11”d
"Your amp continues to inspire me every show. It’s incredible!"
"That's killer....normally I'm not a fan of EL84's because they compress too much....this doesn't really compress as much as normal or too much.
JOAT 20W Combo: "Love it. It's a big 20 watt. The cleans are great, different than all other amps. The tone shaping is great. I must say it's one of the most usable tone controls I have ever experienced. The tremolo is great. The amp can get some good break up...wow. That is pure magic."
"Hey Todd , I’ve been recording the amp all day and it sounds fucking fantastic !
Had to drop you a line to say thanks."
Todd Sharp Amplifiers JOAT 20W Combo wins Premier Gear Award
Premier Guitar’s Joe Gore reviews Todd Sharp Amplifiers JOAT Combo
Listen to Joe Gore demo the JOAT 20W Combo – plugged straight in.
Guitar Player Magazine JOAT Combo Review